Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Big Book = Extention


I know the idea here was to read a book a month, but I propose an extension for this book. Can we please continue on this path until the end of Feb.? All those in favor say, Aye.

I know this makes it difficult for Adam and Katie, as they'll be moving on to a new book this month. (though the book they're reading is "The Pursuit of God" by Tozer and I really wanted to read that book with y'all) So I'm kind of torn. But I would like to finish this book now, or I possibly never will.

So, Adam and Katie, you must post some entries about your book and let us in on Tozer's wisdom, as well as respond to what you see us posting about Heaven.

Let's keep this up. It will take all of us to make it not die. I really love doing this with y'all. Read and share. It will spur one another on as Heb 10:24-25 tells us to do.

So, extension????

No comments:

Post a Comment