Sunday, January 30, 2011

wow!

Doug, you are posting right so no worries! The other things you wrote were comments to Trevor's post, but Posting is better, so keep doing what you are doing....as for closer to Heaven than the rest of us....really? I don't think that fact taht you are older makes you closer, cuz no one knows when their life here on earth will end ;) (just giving you a hard time)
Anyway, I only read one chapter and so much to wrap my mind around. Chap. 6, basically discussing a physical or spiritual present heaven. He answered a lot of my questions, and I feel like bibically based for sure. I have always wondered how that whole soul went to heaven and body still buried worked. I guess I have a hard time picturing how a disembodied soul exudes "life". You know what I mean? So I liked how he explained kind of a "inbetween body" of some sort and then also talked about Enoch, Elijah, Elisha, and Moses, great examples of what it might be for those in the current heaven. Chap. 7 looks good, but trying to read this book while sittting in starbucks is not a good idea....I need every bit of brain I have to focus :) Sorry I am not so deep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment